We love hearing from our users. We spent a lot of time in 2015 getting to know more of you. All of the great info you share with us through survey responses, interviews, support chats, and events helps guide Smartimage to solve your day-to-day problems with image management and sharing.
We’ve received a ton of great feedback, like “We save a lot of time. When I say a lot, it’s not enough. It’s a huge amount of time.” And, “We love Smartimage. It just works really well for us and is the only place for images. This is where you go, always.” Hearing customer feedback like that makes us feel good!
We also receive great suggestions on how we can make Smartimage better. 80% of customers surveyed in February 2015 said they wanted video support. We also heard feedback like “[We] would like to see enhanced color palette customization to allow for backgrounds…” and “[We] can share individual collections w/ passwords. Can we do this with portals?” Well, we’ve been listening and you can see these updates and more are reflected in the app today.
Here’s a look at some of the things we’ve added since our last subscription change:
Sharing updates to help you get the right files in front of the right people
- Password-protected portals
- Social media cropping and sharing
- Unique, undiscoverable link sharing
- Expirable link sharing
- Visitor upload
Expanded file support & previewing so you can store all the files you need — in one place
- Video support (upload, preview, download, and share video files)
- Office Document file previews
- Camera RAW formats
- The full list of supported file formats available at support center
New integrations to connect Smartimage to other apps you use
- Dropbox to quickly ingest files into Smartimage
- Twitter to streamline sharing images to your followers
- An updated Facebook integration to improve image displaying
Customization options to reflect your brand
- Expanded account theme customization, including the background
- Home screen display options
- Custom collection previews
Admin workflow enhancements
- Batch download select files
- Display all tags
- Create collections on the fly
- Quick replace
- Chat support
With all of these updates and plenty more on the way, we’ve released new Smartimage subscription plans. You can view these subscriptions at www.smartimage.com/pricing. We’ve worked hard to make our subscriptions more tailored to specific client needs and use cases. We’d love for you to join us!
For our current users
First off, thanks for being awesome! To keep things simple for you, no action is required on your part. You can keep on business as usual. If you’re interested in moving to one of the new subscriptions, you can upgrade from the billing page of your account.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.A new look for Smartimage subscriptions by Nate Holmes